Verde Research and Consulting provides specialist consulting services in the fields of wastes management, materials recycling and resource efficiency with a focus on management consulting, technical research and carrying out projects with a commercial or operational focus. The company has particular expertise in European and Asian markets.
Areas of specialism include:
- Collection and treatment of household and commercial and industrial (C&I) recyclables, waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE), waste batteries and organics.
- Recycling operations and technologies.
- Recycling (secondary raw material) markets.
- Waste legislation and policy.
- Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) systems and legislation.
Types of consulting carried out include:
- Management consulting.
- Strategy and business development.
- Waste technology evaluation and treatment facility development.
- Commercial, operational and technical due diligence.
- Waste supply chain and recycler auditing.
- Market research and analysis.
On some projects Verde Consulting works with experienced associate consultants as well in partnership with other consultancies. This allows for the development of tailored project teams that best meet the needs of individual clients and allows for projects to be carried out internationally.